Congratulations on Your Wedding Day!
As a Maine Commissioned Notary Public, I am authorized to perform marriage ceremonies anywhere in Maine. It is my honor and privilege to officiate wedding ceremonies for all couples who wish to get married here in beautiful, picturesque Maine.
Honor, dignity, and respect is what you can count on when you choose me as your Wedding Officiant. When you set the date, call me. I want to marry you!
For information on Marriage License Requirements in Maine, click here.
Some things to consider when planning your wedding:
- A Maine Marriage License is required.
- You can be married immediately upon applying for a marriage license and paying the required fee. There is no waiting period
- You have 90 days from the date of issue to get married
- You will both need to provide a current, valid I.D. before the wedding ceremony
Two witnesses must sign the marriage certificate
- If you are unable to bring two witnesses, I will provide them at a fee of $25.00 per witness
- All parties signing the marriage certificate must sign in black ink
Rates & Fees
Wedding Officiant service fee flat rate: $150.00 - includes travel fee up to 15 miles
Travel fee beyond 15 miles:
$30.00 16 to 30 miles.
$50.00 31 to 45 miles.
I no longer offer rehearsals except those scheduled for the same day of the wedding ceremony. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Rehearsal fee: $75.00
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required in order to hold your desired wedding date & time. All deposits are made via PayPal. Once deposit is received, your wedding date/time is booked and held exclusively for you. No refunds will be issued if you cancel for any reason. If I have to cancel for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
Choose from my samples, mix and match from several, or create your own customized vows. The choices are limited only by your imagination. Need help choosing? Together we'll create a ceremony that is just right for you.
Whether it's a quick, simple ceremony, an intimate gathering at home, a grand gala, or a trip to City Hall, let me help take the stress out of planning your ceremony.